On September 10, 2017 PR-agency PARC Communications organized in Drochia, the first sweets and sugar beet Festival entitled “Regina Dulce”. The festival was organized on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the Drochia sugar factory of Südzucker Moldova company, with which the agency has been working for more than 15 years.
Develop and organize together with the regional authorities a sugar beet festival to emphasize the importance of this crop and factory for the Drochia district and the north of Moldova as a whole.
Despite the increasing status of the sugar factory, the residents of Drochia are disloyal to the enterprise and every year they express discontent with the occasional smell, heavy vehicles passing through the outskirts of the city, etc.
The festival was initiated by the Drochia District Council and supported by the Drochia City Hall, so all the work was carried out under the auspices of the local authorities, who sought to create a unique annual celebration.
- The agency has developed a creative concept, name and branding of the festival. The leaves of sugar beet form a crown, therefore the Festival is named “Regina Dulce”. At the same time, the sugar beet is rightfully considered the Queen of Fields in the Republic of Moldova;
- For the promotion of the festival were attracted influencers from Drochia. So, for example, the festival presenter became Lilu, born in the Drochia district;
- More than 20 culinary enterprises from Drochia, 10 city halls with masters of baking from the villages of Drochia district took part in the festival “Regina Dulce”;
- For Südzucker Moldova was organized an exhibition of modern agricultural equipment and excursions to the Drochia sugar factory;
- The Festival program included a daytime concert and entertainment for the whole family, as well as an evening concert with fireworks;
The festival attracted more than 10 thousand residents and guests of Drochia. The festival and factory were visited by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova. The event was actively covered by national media and caused a great resonance in social networks. Thanks to the festival “Regina Dulce” managed to consolidate for Drochia the title of “Sweet Capital” of the Republic of Moldova.