Moldo-German company Südzucker Moldova, the leader of the sugar market of Moldova, has been working with the PR agency PARC Communications since 2004.
Develop, promote and update the corporate image of the company. To promote the formation of constructive relations with all stakeholders.
The sugar market in the Republic of Moldova, as in most other countries, operates in a protected mode, which regularly causes other players to attempt to influence the framework conditions through negative media.
The Agency annually updates the stakeholder map, as well as organizes continuous monitoring and analysis of reputational risks, and based on it develops and implements long-term and short-term PR strategies with the integration of all available channels and communication tools.
- The agency serves as the company’s press office, has engaged some of the media outlets that are spreading information on the sugar beet subject;
- The agency regularly organizes press tours and tours for consumers, presentations and open days at the company’s factories;
- The Agency has established a system and manages internal PR, issues a corporate newsletter;
- The Agency organizes corporate events for employees and company partners;
- The Agency provides PR support for the company’s trademarks: Domnita, Cinci Inimioare, Dalba;
The consistent positioning of Südzucker Moldova, as a European company, which forms a whole industry in Moldova, as well as constant monitoring and response to crisis situations, has created a sustainable reputation for the company and achieved fair framework conditions for the country’s sugar-beet industry.